Landscapes 4 Learning Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact Details:
Landscapes for Learning Ltd
Registered address: Unit 6 Withey Court, Duffryn Industrial Estate, Caerphilly, CF82 7TT
Company number: 10707024
Registered VAT no. 290 6848 67
Telephone no. 02922 403777
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer's address or to the delivery address specified on the order if different. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted Goods 5 working days after delivery to the Buyer.
After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Goods which are in accordance with the contract.
In the case of damage or loss in transit or shortage, the Buyer must:
a) clearly mark any delivery paperwork, consignment note, carriers docket or electronic signature pad as 'unexamined'
b) advise the Seller within 5 working days of delivery.
so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem.
Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
Where the Buyer rejects any Goods, then the Buyer shall have no further rights whatever in respect of the supply to the Buyer of such Goods or the failure of the Seller to supply the Goods which conform to the contract of sale.
Where the Buyer accepts or has been deemed to have accepted any Goods then the Seller shall have no liability whatever to the Buyer in respect of those Goods.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for late delivery or short delivery of the Goods.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be contacted with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free provided that you have supplied us with your Company VAT number.
Credit Card Security
If you pay by credit card, your card number is held on a secure system and is not held in clear text on any web site.
We aim to guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 1 year manufacturer's guarantee.
THE PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN SMALL PARTS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS. SMALL PARTS ARE A CHOKING HAZARD.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGED 3-8 YEARS.
ONLY FOR DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL USE. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
WHEN REQUIRED EQUIPMENT MUST BE ASSEMBLED BY AN ADULT BEFORE USE.
CHILDREN MUST NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNTIL PROPERLY INSTALLED.
ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED.
REMOVE ALL PACKAGING BEFORE GIVING TO YOUR CHILDREN.
This information is important for future reference. Failure to follow these guidelines will void the warranty.
- If the item requires self-assembly Item must be assembled by an adult before use exactly in accordance with the instructions.
- Children must not use this product until properly installed.
- Check all parts are present before you start to assemble the product.
- If any parts are missing do not use the product until the replacement parts are fitted.
- Ensure your product is sited on level ground. Failure to do this may put additional stress on connections and joints and in time could cause them to fail.
- Ensure your product is located on a suitable level surface.
- Avoid locating this product in full sun as warping or cracking may occur.
- Remove all packaging before giving to your children.
- Equipment should be checked by an adult at the beginning of each season and at regular intervals during the usage season to ensure it is safe. Pay special attention to all connections and fastenings.
- Parts may need to be replaced if they show signs of wear and tear. Replace any defective parts in accordance with these guidelines.
- Due to the natural characteristics of timber, it is vital to check your equipment regularly for splintering, lifting of surface layers of wood or exposure of rough wood. Affected areas must be rubbed down using coarse sandpaper to restore a smooth, safe surface.
- Any changes to the equipment or adding an accessory, must be done in accordance with this advice. Failure to do this will render your guarantee null and void and may make your product unsafe.
- Ensure children’s clothing is appropriate for the play activity.
- Never place equipment near a fire.
- In high winds, ensure outdoor equipment are moved to a sheltered position and/or securely staked down.
- The age recommendation for your product is clearly stated by the rep at point of quotation. Please adhere to it at all times. Adult supervision is required at all times to ensure children play safely. Landscapes 4 Learning will not be held responsible for accidents that occur due to lack of adequate adult supervision.
- When you dispose of this equipment please do so responsibly.
- We advise that all equipment be treated at least every six months with a preservative such as a clear decking oil or similar. Failure to do so will void any warranty.
- Your new equipment will be subject to ‘hard play’ Landscapes 4 Learning ltd can not be held responsible for the repairs resulting from general ‘wear & tear’. A degree of ongoing maintenance by an appropriately qualified and suitably insured person is expected. (e.g. caretaker/grounds manager)
Please see below:
IMPORTANT: REGULARLY INSPECT THE EQUIPMENT
It is important to regularly inspect your wooden equipment to make sure no damage has occurred that will impact the safety of using it. Inspecting your equipment simply means thoroughly looking over the play equipment to look for any small or large damage that has taken place. It is important to note the small damages, as these can quickly result into a larger one, which will make the equipment unsafe for children to use. Ideally you should try to check your equipment about once a month, even if it is not being used regularly as weather conditions can cause damage.
IMPORTANT: By signing the Receipt, the Purchaser confirms and accepts that the work, services and products set out above provided/supplied by Landscapes for Learning Ltd (“Works”) has been completed in full and in accordance with the specification and other terms agreed.
Landscapes for Learning Ltd will address any problems encountered in relation to faulty operations, installation or defective workmanship of the Works, provided that the same are brought to Landscapes for Learning Ltd.’s attention within thirty days of the date of this Receipt. Landscapes for Learning Ltd does not exclude or limit liability where it would be unlawful to do so; all other warranties, conditions or other terms, whether express or implied are expressly excluded.
We are able to offer replacements for any damaged parts or goods provided that the goods are proved defective to the satisfaction of the Seller but no claims for any expenditure upon such Goods loss of profits or for any other consequential loss or damage whatsoever will be accepted by the Seller and any liability in respect is expressly excluded.
If you need to reach us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
alternatively, you can call on +44 (0)29 22 403 777
or write to us at our workshop:
Unit 6 Withey Court
Duffryn Industrial Estate
Landscapes 4 Learning Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on our website where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the 'Remember Me' Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
We are unable to accept return of goods or cancellations once an order has been despatched. This is the retailer’s obligation to their customers.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
In the case of damage or loss in transit or shortage the Buyer must a) clearly mark any delivery paperwork, consignment note, carriers docket or electronic signature pad as 'unexamined' and b) advise the Seller within 5 working days of delivery.
In other cases the Buyer must advise the Seller of any alleged defects within 5 working days of delivery. If the Buyer fails to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in accordance with the contract and the Buyer shall be bound to accept delivery and make payment accordingly
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
The Price shall be the invoiced price plus VAT, which shall be due at the prevailing rate on the date of the Seller's invoice.
Payment of the invoice shall be made by you the Buyer to the terms agreed in writing with the Seller: Landscapes 4 Learning Ltd.
Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 2% per month compounded and shall accrue at such a rate after as well as before any judgement.
The Seller reserves the right to discontinue sales and/or service to the Buyer if the Buyer has a past due Account
Any invoice discrepancies must be advised by the Buyer to the Seller within 14 days from date of the invoice. Payment for Goods shall not be withheld due to invoice discrepancies.
The Goods shall be at the Buyer's risk as from delivery.