THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SMALL PARTS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS. SMALL PARTS ARE A CHOKING HAZARD.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGED 3-8 YEARS.
ONLY FOR DOMESTIC USE. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
WHEN REQUIRED EQUIPMENT MUST BE ASSEMBLED BY AN ADULT BEFORE USE.
CHILDREN MUST NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNTIL PROPERLY INSTALLED.
ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED.
REMOVE ALL PACKAGING BEFORE GIVING TO YOUR CHILDREN.
This information is important for future reference. Failure to follow these guidelines will void the warranty.
1. If the item requires home assembly Item must be assembled by an adult before use exactly in accordance with the instructions.
2. Children must not use this product until properly installed.
3. Check all parts are present before you start to assemble the product. Place small parts on a tray or similar to ensure they are not lost.
4. If any parts are missing do not use the product until the replacement parts are fitted.
5. Ensure your product is sited on level ground. Failure to do this may put additional stress on connections and joints and in time could cause them to fail.
6. Ensure your product is located on a suitable level surface.
7. Avoid locating this product in full sun as warping or cracking may occur.
8. Remove all packaging before giving to your children.
9. Equipment should be checked by an adult at the beginning of each season and at regular intervals during the usage season to ensure it is safe. Pay special attention to all connections and fastenings.
10. Parts may need to be replaced if they show signs of wear and tear. Replace any defective parts in accordance with these instructions.
11. Due to the natural characteristics of timber, it is vital to check your equipment regularly for splintering, lifting of surface layers of wood or exposure of rough wood. Affected areas must be rubbed down using coarse sandpaper to restore a smooth, safe surface.
12. Any changes to the equipment or adding an accessory, must be done in accordance with this advise. Failure to do this will render your guarantee null and void and may make your product unsafe.
13. Ensure children’s clothing is appropriate for the play activity.
14. Never place toys near a fire.
15. In high winds, ensure outdoor toys are moved to a sheltered position and/or securely staked down.
16. The age recommendation for this product is clearly stated on the packaging and within these instructions. Please adhere to it at all times. Adult supervision is required at all times to ensure children play safely.
17. When you dispose of this equipment please do so responsibly.
18. We advise that all equipment be treated at least every six months with a preservative such as a clear decking oil or similar.
IMPORTANT: REGULARLY INSPECT THE EQUIPMENT
It is important to regularly inspect your garden play equipment to make sure no damage has occurred that will impact the safety of using it. Inspecting your equipment simply means thoroughly looking over the play equipment to look for any small or large damage that has taken place. It is important to note the small damages, as these can quickly result into a larger one, which will make the equipment unsafe for children to use. Ideally you should try to check your garden equipment about once a month, even if it is not being used regularly as weather conditions can cause damage