£350.00 ex. VAT (£420.00 inc VAT)
Children will love to create their own uses for this outdoor frame – Threading and tying different materials whilst developing their fine motor skills. A lovely, open – ended resource. The weaving panel pairs perfectly with our free standing chalkboards.
A FEW BENEFITS OF WEAVING WITH YOUNG CHILDREN:
- builds fine motor skill (pincer grasp)
- aids visual tracking
- building eye/hand coordination
- strengthens the muscles used in pincer grip
- physical experience of spatial concepts of up, over, and under
- helps in using both the dominant and non-dominant hands at the same time
- weaving involves crossing the midline
- the list goes on and on!
How should I care for my Landscape for Learning product?
Timber is a natural product and it is affected by the environment and natural conditions that is exposed to much more than a man-made product would be. To view how to care in full, please read our instructions here.