Being playful with science engages children of all ages and our Double Vision mirrored play panel will certainly offer a new and exciting way to explore mirror play.
There are a number of activities that you can try to develop children’s understanding of light, how it travels, and how it can be reflected.
Our double-sided mirror play panel is engaging and fun enabling children to discover new and exciting ways to explore light and reflection, not only can they see their own reflection, but through the intermittent reflective child-friendly acrylic mirror panels, they can also see their friends faces looking back at them from the other side.
A fantastic sensory learning resource for engaging activities. For ages 3 to 11
- Freestanding, design delivered fully assembled.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Specially treated timber guaranteed for 10 years.
- Dimensions – D660mm x W600mm x H1200mm.
- Age Suitability: 3 – 11 Years
- Scandinavian Redwood
- Tanalised timber guaranteed for 10 years against rot and insect infestation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.